We are currently seeking a Material Planner / Purchasing Coordinator to support the growth of our production facility.
Hours of Work: 40hrs Weekly – Day Shift
Salary determinations are dependent upon experience, skills and education. Employee Health Benefit & RRSP Contribution Plans offered after successful completion of the 6 month Probationary Period.
- Working closely with customers, production and our headquarter in Germany, plan and coordinate components, inventory and production work orders
- Manage BOM, routings, vendor and price files
- Create purchase orders
- Coordinate incoming shipments with vendors and freight providers
- Management of production materials within ERP SAGE B7 System, including incoming goods, inventory maintenance and systematic movement of materials within the facility
- Maintain all shipping and receiving documents within SAGE B7, including all invoices being sent to customers
- Assisting in the forecasting or raw material requirements for production
- Developing raw material purchase orders and monitoring their status to ensure timely delivery for production
- Collaborate with staff, other departments, management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives
- Support and assist administrative functions and tasks as required
- Assist and support the implementation of agreed processes, working methods and procedures
- Ensure effective management & communication of vendor reject material to resolution, liaising closely with other internal departments as required, along with vendors.
- Ensure data auditing in ERP-B7 and QlikView Reporting
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in production planning, purchasing and inventory control, Automotive manufacturing preferred
- ERP background
- German language required
- Detail oriented, analytical and independent problem solving ability
- Supervisory experience an asset
With more than 1000 employees located in Europe and North America, the BURGER GROUP (www.burgergruppe.com/en) designs, engineers and produces innovative drive and gear solutions for the automotive/non-automotive industries. With their first subsidiary outside of Europe, SBS Drivetec Inc.’s facility in Barrie, Ontario serves our customers in the United States and Mexico with high volume actuators and high precision plastic components for the automotive market. SBS Drivetec Inc. offers a safe, challenging and fast paced workplace environment where employees have the opportunity to strengthen their skills and grow with us.
Sie haben die passende Stelle gefunden? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Bitte beachten: aus Sicherheitsgründen akzeptieren wir ausschließlich Dokumente im PDF-Format (ohne Passwortschutz).