To Join our Team at SBS Drivetec, Barrie, Ontario
WHY WORK FOR US?
SBS Drivetec understands the needs of our employees. While working for us you will experience a manufacturing environment like no other while also appreciating the benefits we offer our employees. We are a dynamic growing company and the North American site for the BURGER Group headquartered in Germany.
- Manage daily activities related to operations, production, quality and all staff
- Participate in monitoring new projects in collaboration with the technical operations and capital planning team
- Support and evolve continuous improvement activities
- Create, develop, and maintain an environment where employees are engaged
- Support and equip the team to facilitate decision-making according to company guidelines and corporate culture in their work
- Act as a disciplined entrepreneur according to the financial costs.
- Develop and improve the skills and knowledge of all employees
- Develop and implement long-term plans to accommodate business growth
- Ensure compliance to all government regulations, safety, ESA and environmental
- Minimum 5 years in operations, engineering or production management roles
- Engineering Degree
- Automotive tier supplier experience
- Woking knowledge of IATF 16949
- Proficient in operational ERP/MRP principles and software
- Planning and organization skills
- Ability to act decisively and solve staff and/or equipment related problems
- Technical and IT skills, particularly database management and spreadsheets
- Solid interpersonal and business writing skills
- Technical Injection molding knowledge
- Automated parts assembly knowledge
SBS-Drivetec in Barrie Ontario, is part of the Burger Group of companies (www.burgergruppe.com/en). With more than 1300 employee’s world wide and with manufacturing locations located in both Europe and North America, the Burger Group designs, engineers and produces innovative drive and gear solutions for the automotive/non-automotive industries. SBS-Drivetec Inc.’s facility in Barrie, Ontario is the first of its kind in Canada/North America. It services automotive customers in the United States and Mexico with electro-mechanical actuators. These actuators are typically designed into Exhaust acoustic, EV battery cooling and Emissions control systems. SBS Drivetec Inc. offers a safe, challenging, and fast paced workplace environment where employees have the opportunity to strengthen their skills and grow with us. We are currently seeking a candidate for the role of Mould Maker/CNC machinist to support the growth of our production facility. The Mould Maker/CNC machinist is responsible for managing and maintaining our mould maintenance program. As well as oversee the day to day function of the tool room.
Have you found the right job? We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Please note: for security reasons, we only accept documents in PDF format (without password protection).