We are currently seeking a responsible, accountable, motivated and friendly candidate to fill the following position.
We are looking for a Assembly Operator to support the growth of our new production facility in Barrie, ON. This position is available for candidates with professional experience, as well as for career entries. As a professional, you will find a field of various activities and technologies where you can bring your know-how into play, gain more experience and develop your skills. As a graduate, we support your career entry and give you the chance to grow into your new role. The Machine/Assembly Operator is responsible for assembling actuators and gear components, operating assembly machinery and using hand tools to manufacture parts that meet required specifications. To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This role is all encompassing; assuming support to all warehouse tasks and requirements as requested.
NOTE: We are currently hiring for 2 straight overnight candidates, as well as one bi-weekly rotational candidate.
- Reading and comprehending work instructions and following established procedures
- Prepare materials and equiment needed for assembly
- Start up, operate and shut down assembly machinery
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to required specifications
- Ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product
- Verify output to ensure highest quality
- Keep records of production, quality, quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunctions, defective parts and any unscheduled down time
- Assist with internal corrective actions and procedures
- Communicate frequently with team regarding concerns, discrepancies and continuous improvement ideas
- Ensure compliance to all Health and Safety and Environmental Regulations, personnel policies, company policies and procedures, following safe work practices at all times
- Maintains a clean and organized work area, compliance with 5S requirements
Assist with internal production and warehouse tasks, including shipping and receiving
- Perform 1st article checks and measurements to the procedures
Education & Experience required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to focus on the same task/machine for duration of shift
- Attention to detail
- Inspection skills
- Confidence in using tools and machines
- Good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Basic math skills required Recognition of the importance in team work and continuous communication
- Own transportation/access to vehicle
- Must have CSA Approved ESD (Static-Dissipative) Protective Footwear
- First Aid CPR/AED Level C Certified
Sie haben die passende Stelle gefunden? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Bitte beachten: aus Sicherheitsgründen akzeptieren wir ausschließlich Dokumente im PDF-Format (ohne Passwortschutz).