We are currently seeking an Automation Technician to support the growth of our production facility.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 2:00pm to 10:30pm
Salary determinations are dependent upon experience, skills and education. Employee Health Benefit & RRSP Contribution Plans offered after successful completion of the 6 month Probationary Period.
- Daily troubleshooting on Automated Assembly Line
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on Assembly Line
- Perform production process validation tasks on/using various equipment
- Control and maintain spare part management including change management
- Manage setup/changeover process on automation specific equipment
- Perform ongoing corrective actions for failed parts
- Periodically run production equipment for prototyping purposes
- Installation of improved tooling or equipment to existing automation equipment
- Perform studies for purpose of validation of changes made to automation equipment
- Conceptualize and build: racks, shelving, storage structures, guarding (methods, materials will be explained)
- Perform pickups and/or deliveries at local shops
- Create tables/lists in Excel for analysis
- Create/maintain work instructions as required for new/altered production processes
- Review and analyse machine data on a daily basis.
- Define resulting actions together with Production, Automation and Quality department
Education & Experience required
- Post-secondary education in Process/Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have 3+ years direct experience in related field with technical experience in the design, optimization, and operation of automation equipment
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Joint Health & Safety Training Part 1 & 2, an asset
- Experience with Lock Out Tag Out Procedure
- Possess plant maintenance, 5.S., and operation knowledge
- Hands on experience with Automation systems/equipment, PLC’s/HMI, robots controls and associated programming software
- Possess a base knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems
- Must be clean and organized, a good listener and take instruction well
- Ability to use Microsoft Office / Outlook
- Machining Capabilities, an asset
- Thorough communication skills
Sie haben die passende Stelle gefunden? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Bitte beachten: aus Sicherheitsgründen akzeptieren wir ausschließlich Dokumente im PDF-Format (ohne Passwortschutz).