We are currently seeking a Material Handler / Inventory Coordinator to support the growth of our production facility.
Hours of Work: 40hrs Weekly – Day Shift
Salary determinations are dependent upon experience, skills and education. Employee Health Benefit & RRSP Contribution Plans offered after successful completion of the 6 month Probationary Period.
- Manage inventory and coordinate internal movement
- Shipping responsibility for incoming and outgoing shipments
- Management of ERP system for stock movement and planning
- Responsible for filling up Kanban area and work stations by verifying and locating and pulling materials from the warehouse racking system. Ensuring Kanban area is stocked for all 3 shifts, 24hrs daily.
- Responsible for material flow of in-process parts; moving parts from one work station to the next
- Maintain daily inventory records, including stock transfers and booking of daily production reports in ERP System (SAGE-B7)
- Counting, moving and booking finished goods from assembly line and injection molding to warehouse
- Responsible for inventory control and accuracy- monthly inventory cycle counts and communicating of inventory to Purchasing for replenishment
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, verifying, pulling, packing, loading and securing stock
- Unloading truck(s), identifying, labeling, and placing materials in warehouse. Complete incoming inspection, together with Quality, to ensure all items delivered are accurate and intact.
- Maintain neat and tidy work station, including the Shipping and Receiving area of the warehouse
- Maintains material handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs where knowledgeable
- Ability to be flexible with time, ensuring all tasks are completed and shifts are stocked with in-process components
- This role is all encompassing; tasks and responsibilities may go beyond what has been listed
- High school diploma
- Certified Forklift License
- First Aid CPR/AED Level C, Certified
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience in manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience in inventory control and material handling, including ERP
- WHIMIS, JHSC Certification an asset
With more than 1000 employees located in Europe and North America, the BURGER GROUP (www.burgergruppe.com/en) designs, engineers and produces innovative drive and gear solutions for the automotive/non-automotive industries. With their first subsidiary outside of Europe, SBS Drivetec Inc.’s facility in Barrie, Ontario serves our customers in the United States and Mexico with high volume actuators and high precision plastic components for the automotive market. SBS Drivetec Inc. offers a safe, challenging and fast paced workplace environment where employees have the opportunity to strengthen their skills and grow with us.
Sie haben die passende Stelle gefunden? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Bitte beachten: aus Sicherheitsgründen akzeptieren wir ausschließlich Dokumente im PDF-Format (ohne Passwortschutz).